Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Boa Dia!

Hello New World, I guess I'm jumping on the bandwagon with the rest of the world by starting my own blog. This blog was created by just sheer boredom. I was getting tired of reading so many blogs and thinking to myself "I can do that". So here at "New Kid on the Blog", I'm going to give you a glimpse into my life; What I do, where I go, what I buy, what I wish I could buy, things I find funny, or any random shit I come across.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm K______ b.k.a: "Kehs Open Doors". I'm Young, Gifted, Black, and Unemployed. I just graduated (sum laude) from Howard University and still living in The District. I'm originally from Los Angeles and I frequent NYC, Thats pretty much it....uhhh, I like celebrity gossip, fireworks, Jordans, grape dutches, Burberry Prorsum,Trace Magazine, French Bulldogs, Young Jeezy, The Wire, My blackberry (for now) and having good credit. That's all I could muster up for now but, once i get in the swing of things, u will be able to see who i am through my posts

No comments: